Just Launched: download our new iPhone app now!
Launched today is our new mobile application for the iPhone. If you work with an iPhone, and your institution subscribes to scopus.com, you can download it now.
Scopus Alerts (Lite) gives researchers mobile access to the Searching and Alerting features of Scopus. It's designed to eliminate the need for you to seek out a desktop or laptop computer to search for quality research data while travelling, attending conferences or commuting to work.
This free mobile app is specifically for existing Scopus subscribers and includes some of the most popular features:
- Search across thousands of scholarly journals.
- Share search results and article links through e-mail or Twitter.
- Save important abstracts in one place for easy look-up.
- Set up and review e-mail alerts for favorite searches.
- Set up e-mail alerts for when an author cites a particular article.
- Annotate abstracts with your own notes.
The new Scopus Alerts (Lite) application is the first of several apps planned to further support the mobility of today's researchers. The current version is available free of charge to existing Scopus customers.
Scopus is the world's largest abstract and abstract and citation database, with 17,500 peer-reviewed journals from more than 5,000 international publishers and tools to track, analyze and visualize research.